Saturday, June 25

Saturday Notes

  • It appears that some changes in the Blogger system have made my old template incompatible with their system. So, I've chosen a more standard Blogger template. It will take a few days to get things the way I want them.

  • After some airline delays I made it home early this morning. Colorado is beautiful but I probably wouldn't want to live at 9,000 feet where they have to put poles next to the fire hydrants so they can locate them during the winter months. Other than a major pile of mail everything seems to be more or less under control. Oh yes, while I was gone one of the mango seeds I planted a few weeks ago sprouted.

  • Kevin and Sandra think they've sold their house. Sigh.

  • I'm sure Mickey is breathing a sigh of relief. The Southern Baptist boycott is over.
  • No comments: