Saturday, November 10

Random

~ Greetings from San Francisco. Kirk and Betsy met me at SFO and we took BART back to his apartment. Traveling was fine -- except that the Atlanta airport is one chaotic place. It took nearly an hour to clear security. They have design and planning issues.

~ I met some interesting people at the TRACS conference -- including Brian Bell and the group from Christian Community College in Redlands, California. They offer a two-year AA degree, trying to prepare students who wouldn't normally think of themselves as college material -- people from underserved population groups -- to enter a four year college program. Christian Community College received TRACS accreditation this past week.

~ My first blog post was November 10, 2002. Link

1 comment:

Dave said...

Congratulations Brad on 5 years of blogging!! You're one of the reasons I started blogging myself. We miss you here in the Turlock area. God bless! Dave