Saturday, March 20

Random

✽ "The Million Follower Fallacy: Audience Size Doesn't Prove Influence on Twitter" -- I would suggest that this is also generally true in all of life. ~ link

✽ I rode over to Caesar Chavez Park this afternoon to do some contact work. On the way home a major nail somehow angled through both sides of my back tire (I've never had a flat quite like that before -- and it was too much for the Slime). A nice guy named Sel stopped his truck and gave me and my bike a lift home. He spared me a mile plus of pushing the bike. There are some thoughtful people around here.

Don Johnson on "Gnosticism Today!" ~ link

✽ "Everyone in the country is to be given a personalised webpage for accessing Government services within a year as part of a plan to save billions of pounds by putting all public services online, Gordon Brown is to announce." ~ link If it weren't for that silly tea party all Americans would get their own government-sponsored webpages, too. (And we'd all be spelling personalized as personalised.)

Nothing new under the Sun -- "We Are On the Verge of a Shift to Biosphere Consciousness." Is this perhaps just a 2010 rendition of "This is the dawning of the age of Aquarius..."

No comments: