Tuesday, December 3

CHRISTMAS LIGHTS
Our Sikh neighbors were busy putting up their Christmas lights so I figured it was time to join in the neighborhood festivities. I went to the cabinet in the laundry room and quickly found the two green light bulbs which have constituted our holiday lights for the past few years. (I used to use a red and a green bulb but someone stole the red one. I figure that green is less tempting.) I then went to the fixtures on both sides of the garage and changed out the bulbs with the Christmas colors. It took two minutes! And wow they look as good as last year. This should hold us until Kirk gets home from UC San Diego. He'll probably want to drape a bunch of little white lights all over the trees.

Speaking of trees, the Satsumas in the front yard are now tasting pretty sweet.

No comments: