Thursday, January 30

BRAD'S DAY...
I gingerly drove the Geo Storm, dangling bumper and all, down to the body shop this morning. Damage from yesterday's accident will cost $2,000 to fix. The car is only worth $1,050 according to the Blue Book. It's toast. However, they were able to strap the bumper back on so I can temporarily drive it. I just can't go over any bumps or the back end drags...

While at the body shop I saw a little electric Sparrow (Yes, even in Turlock). And since we'll probably be in the auto market I took a second look. I love the concept. But at $15,000 it's a bit (okay, a lot) out of my range...

Dealt with a couple of phone solicitors...

Bought an inexpensive ($60) ukulele. I've been wanting to learn to play something new to add to the unplugged music mix...

Used the Staples rebate to buy Norton anti-virus for the laptop. I've been running McAfee but it misses incoming bombs on occasion and two hours after they've arrived will pop-up a box telling me that it's just taken out a virus package...

Handled several Ministerium issues. What did we do before email?...

Otherwise I've had a productive day working on my sermon for Sunday (1 John 5:13-21).

No comments: