Sunday, March 30

THE DAY -- THE WEEK
It was a beautiful day in Turlock -- 86 degrees (almost warm enough for me). The tomatoes look extremely happy and one of my zucchini seeds surfaced as a baby plant today.

Kirk's spring break ended today and he went back to UCSD.

I rode my bike back down to the office this afternoon to input some of my notes into the sermon archive. But I collected a really really big screw in the back tire on the way home. I think it punctured both sides of the tire.

Tomorrow I go to Mission Springs for a couple of days of meetings and then head down to Pasadena for the Evangelical/LDS dialogue at Fuller Seminary. I'm planning to take my bike with me and to find a new tube somewhere along the way (the old tube isn't worth repairing -- yes, the screw was that big).

No comments: