Friday, March 28

NEW RADIO SHOW
My favorite Orthodox preacher, Fr. Jon Braun, now has a radio show called the Orthodox Christian Hour. They have a new website and will soon be available for online listening. You can listen to some of his past sermons at another site.

I love the Orthodox liturgy. Unfortunately, they don't broadcast the actual liturgy from St. Anthony's in San Diego. But I often listen to the liturgy from St. Demetrios Greek Orthodox Church in Fort Lauderdale on Sunday morning's as I'm getting ready to lead worship at Cornerstone (Yes, our evangelical worship is a lot different than Orthodox worship but I find that I can enter into both approaches). Fr. Christopher Metropulos has an incredible voice and knows how to make the liturgy (which is pretty much the same every week) fresh each time.

No comments: