Saturday, December 13

WHAT'S GOING ON...
(Saturday) Kirk and I made it back from San Diego late last night...

...This coming Thursday Kirk and I are driving to Phoenix. We'll spend the night with my parents. Then early Friday morning we're going to drive down to Green Valley, south of Tucson, to pick up Cheryl's father, so that he can spend a couple of weeks with us over the holidays.

...Cheryl made Thai chicken tonight. I may be prejudice but I think it's as good as what I've had in the Thai restaurant.

...Dan still has the flu and will be out tomorrow. Fortunately Kirk can step in and play the piano for him.

...Late last Thursday night I was called to the hospital and entered through the Emergency Room (all other doors are locked at that hour). The place was packed, wall to wall with flu-sick people. Apparently Dan went to the ER Friday night to get some relief -- waited five hours to be seen -- and then finally just went home -- without getting any attention.

...Everyone in the Boydston family is feeling well. We're grateful.

No comments: