Saturday, January 3

WINTER MUSINGS
(Saturday) David Waters loves the winter cold. His wife, who grew up in the sub-tropics, gets chilled once temps drop below 80 degrees. I'm with her. Link

My brother, who lives in Blanchard, Idaho, sent me pictures of his yard -- covered with over a foot of snow. Beautiful. But he can have it.

It was a little cool in Turlock today -- but clear with the crisp. The white Sierras loomed beautifully. Much of Turlock was up there with their skis and snowboards. With all due respect they can have it.

Tomorrow afternoon Cheryl and I are taking Kirk back down to San Diego and then we're going to loop over to Green Valley, Arizona to drop off her father. That's my favorite place to be in January -- although Florida sounds pretty exciting, too. It's suppose to be 82 degrees in Naples tomorrow.

No comments: