Sunday, November 27

Colored bubbles
Colored bubbles





Fun looking. Link (via)


New record
I think Scot McKnight is setting a new comments record for his site (last I looked there were over 90 comments posted) in response to his suggestion that we might do better to speak of scriptural "identity" rather than scriptural "authority." It seems to me that we have to speak of both. We get into trouble when we separate such things.


Google pods
One of Google's latest experiments is with "Google Space," an Internet pod at Terminal One of London's Heathrow airport.


Coffee wars
Really it's class warfare. Dunkin’ Donuts is taking on Starbucks and their attempt at redefining the coffee drinking experience. It seems like a lost cause, even from my non-coffee drinking perspective.


Upside-Down Christmas Trees
They are the rage this season. I've been told that we're going to have a regular tree in our house. I suspect that means it will not be upside-down.

3 comments:

Scot McKnight said...

Well, Brad, it is now over 100 comments and I do, at least I tried to, say that we need both: identity is more than but does not eliminate authority. But, the key was to get people to discuss this -- and most wanted to chat about McLaren's comment at some event.

Brad Boydston said...

Yup, Scot. It was a good discussion starter. :-)

Sean Meade said...

'i fought the yuppies and the yuppies won.'

actually, i didn't fight them. i abetted them. i pay too much for coffee at Starbucks. i have met the enemy and the enemy is me. aiiieeee!