Saturday, April 8

Random...
...There is a Were-Rabbit loose in Northumberland. Time to call in the Anti-Pesto S.W.A.T Team.

...Cheryl got one of the new Nevada quarters yesterday. Very cool looking -- perhaps the best in the series.

...The tomato plant that I didn't bother to pull up at the end of last season is sprouting new green. It looked pretty dead -- but looks can be deceiving. I've pruned it and we'll can see how it does.

...I'm excited about the Kids' Word story that I've come up with for worship tomorrow -- Zippy the Brown Donkey. It's Palm Sunday.

...Someone mentioned this morning that he had trouble reading the type on my blog -- font too small. I'm not sure why that would be. It appears fairly normal on all the browsers I've checked. George, one thing you can do is go to "view" at the top of your browser and change the text size.

No comments: