Tuesday, June 13

Random

...Noteworthy: I saw A Honda yesterday. This is Michigan.

...Wendy's is downsizing their terminology. A shift in American eating habits?

...The annual meeting of the Covenant starts Wednesday. Don't expect fireworks. As churches go, we're relatively unpolitical -- "relatively". Meanwhile, the Episcopalians start their meeting today. That might be a bit more lively.

...One of the most historic and famous Episcopal churches is thinking about leaving.

...Federal air marshals are concerned about their firepower. They think they have too much. That's not what you usually hear from law enforcement.

1 comment:

vainjangler said...

Did the Honda have rust on it? (Rust on cars in Michigan is like tree rings.)

There's no story on the Wendy's link, but I hope they'll be more honest. I visited a Wendy's for the first time in years a couple months ago. I ordered a "biggie" fries, and it was much smaller than its name led me to believe.