Wednesday, January 24

Random

...Barium-nitrate battery breakthrough! Finally -- electric cars within reach! Or is this just another one of those innovations that sounds like it will change the world but never makes it to the market?

...Still painting the condo. Still lots more to do before move-in.

...Yesterday was the first day of classes for me -- both went well -- great students! The preaching practicum class would have gone better if the video I was trying to show hadn't spent so much time buffering. We're so far from anywhere that it's hard to get teaching resources on short notice. So we try to use the Internet a lot. But the signal is less than consistent or reliable. We do what we can do -- and laugh when things go goofy on us.

...William Willimon has a blog. He is always thought-provoking.

1 comment:

Robert Cornwall said...

Not responding to anything except to say hello from one of your former Fuller Classmates. Back in the day, my wife Cheryl and I were part of the Pasadena Covenant SS class with John and Joyce and the rest.

I'm now pastoring in Lompoc, CA with the Disciples. My church web site is www.lompocdisciples.org Hope to here from you.