Sunday, February 11

Random

..Anyone interested in trying to get a handle on the "New Perspective on Paul" (i.e. that espoused by James Dunn and Tom Wright), should find the Paul Page to be valuable.

...I have some newish entries on our ministry blog -- Guam.Boydston.us. Pictures.

...They've actually started construction on a Home Depot for Guam. Sometimes talk around here actually becomes reality. They're supposed to open the doors in September -- only a year past original projections.

...Google has introduced an Ajax news bar. That is, you can customize it using search results from Google News. Very easy to set-up and drop into a blog or other website. However, it doesn't work in a Blogger post because they don't do javascript. (I'm still using the old Blogger -- don't know what would happen in the new editor.)

2 comments:

Lukas McKnight said...

Make the jump to the new blogger! I didn't notice any changes once I did; however, it's far easier to manage posts and things of that nature.

theultrarev said...

I was leery of making the switch to the new blogger and held out for a long time. Late one night last week, in a moment of carelessness I accidentally made the switch. Like Lukas, I didn't notice any change in my blog's appearance and it is easier to use.

Thanks for all you do on your blog. You post good stuff.