Ron Fraser -- "trends in ministry formation" -- Link
1. There is an increasing suspicion of information for information’s sake.
2. There is a growing desire to integrate faith and learning.
3. There is a growing desire for community.
Scot McKnight -- "the 8 Marks of a Robust Gospel" -- Link
1. The robust gospel is a story.
2. The robust gospel places transactions in the context of persons.
3. The robust gospel deals with a robust problem.
4. A robust gospel has a grand vision.
5. A robust gospel includes the life of Jesus as well as his resurrection, and the gift of the Spirit alongside Good Friday.
6. A robust gospel demands not only faith but everything.
7. A robust gospel includes the robust Spirit of God.
8. A robust gospel emerges from and leads others to the church.