Monday, May 12
• It's estimated that there are still 20,000 abandoned vehicles along Guam's roads and in the jungles. That's 94 boonie cars per square mile. ~ Link
• Interesting level of openness and honesty from an LA Times writer -- "Agnostic feels a tug after Sunday in church" ~ Link
• Newly discovered spider has a heart of gold -- Myrmekiaphila neilyoungi ~ Link
• The price of gasoline on Guam jumped 12¢ this afternoon -- regular now at $4.31.
• Bookmark: DMV.org -- the unofficial guide to the DMV -- provides accessible information from the Department of Motor Vehicles in each of the 50 US states and Washington, DC. ~ Link
• The bean counters have finished up analyzing Super Bowl XLII and it appears that Glendale, Arizona spent $2.2 million more to host the event than it took in. However, the economic impact on the surrounding Phoenix-area cities was overwhelmingly positive. ~ Link