Friday, April 10

Random

Brad's avatarMy brother Greg, who owns Yellow Dog Graphix, has been helping me with the visual update of this blog. He also designed my new avatar, which I'm using to graphically tie Facebook and Twitter into the blog.

The most frustrating thing about living in a condo these past 2+ years is the lack of space for gardening. I'm looking forward to being able to do that again. I've even joined the Home Depot Gardening Club.gator

These are not good days for alligator farmers (although I suspect they're pretty good days for alligators). The economic slow down is sucking the life out of the luxury goods market. ~ link

Kosher for Passover Coca-Cola -- made with cane sugar rather than corn sweetener -- sounds like the regular ole Mexican Coke that you can get year-round in California and the Southwest. ~ link

No comments: