I've been wanting to say a word about Kem Meyer's new book Less Clutter. Less Noise.: Beyond Bulletins, Brochures and Bake Sales.
In the spirit of her thesis I'll be brief:
• Written from a megachurch context but HIGHLY applicable to even the smallest church.
• Very practical guide to fine tuning your church's approach to communication.
• Written in easy-to-read format -- each chapter will take you two minutes.
• As you're reading this book you'll probably realize that you're doing way too much of some things and not quite enough of others. Overall you may find that your workload lessens.
• If you are in church leadership you should read this book.