- Millennials are emerging as the largest generational mission field in over a century.
- Millennials are leaving the church not because they are angry but because "they do not deem us as meaningful or relevant."
- Boomers in perpetual denial over the loss of their youth will ignore senior adult ministries -- sending those ministries into "steep declines."
- Boomers will become more receptive to the gospel.
- Churches that expect to reach both Boomers and Millennials will reinvent themselves so that they are more family friendly.
Wednesday, May 12
Five major trends affecting churches in the US