Wednesday, January 26

random

The average annual Arizona temperature has risen 2° since 1970. That means more rain and less snow. Water retention is down, too. 2010 tied for warmest year in the last 131 years, which is probably about as long as they've kept records in this area. ~ link (.pdf)

Learn how to code. ~ link

Kirk arrived safely in the Netherlands and has about a week to get situated before he starts his new job.

> I'm flying to Chicago today for nine days of Covenant meetings -- which ISTM should be more than enough to establish residency so I can run for mayor. Once I'm elected I'll split my time between Phoenix and Chicago -- well, if you count attending some spring training games for the Cubs as being in Chicago. A vote for me is definitely a vote for change in the windy city.

No comments: