Thursday, May 5

Random

>  ¡VIVA MÉXICO! ¡Viva Juárez! ¡Viva el 5 de mayo!

> SWEDISH BUMBLE BEE shoots larvae into the eyes of animals (including people). ~ The Local

"GLOBAL POPULATION could reach 9.3 billion by mid-century, and rise to 10.1 billion by 2100." ~ Time

GLOW CHALK-- I want some.

FOR THOSE INTERESTED in keeping up with what we're doing @ MasterPiece Church -- here is the latest. ~ link

I FINISHED UP When Helping Hurts: How to Alleviate Poverty Without Hurting the Poor . . . and Yourselfby Steve Corbett and Brian Fikkerton on drive from Phoenix to Irvine yesterday (Mr Kindle read to me) -- so far the best book I've read this year. It really resonates with my experience and frames it into accessible theological language. Practical, too.

FREE FOR KINDLE -- ESV Bible / Tales of the Revolution: True Stories of People who are Poking the Box and Making a Difference by Seth Godin

No comments: