Monday, March 9

Random


Pineapple plantPictured is my last pineapple right before I "harvested" it. It was so heavy that it was just dangling from the bush. It came off into my hand without any work when I grabbed it. We put the monster on a scale and it weighs 5lbs. I started the plant about a year ago, rooting a crown from another pineapple. The fruit is now in our kitchen and should be golden enough to eat in a few days.

The French are raising the drinking age from 16 to 18. ~ link

Mike Galley called this "today's definition of irony" when he posted the story on Facebook -- "16 arrested in fight at nonviolence concert" ~ link

Does your church encourage you to twitter during worship? ~ link

When it comes to direct mail, generally speaking longer fundraising letters are still more effective. Go figure. ~ link

No comments: