Saturday, August 1

The situation in Malaysia

I'm increasingly concerned about the situation in Malaysia -- government's violent response to non-violent protestors.

Earlier this week Teoh Beng Hock died while being interrogated by the police.

Blogging friends like Sivin Kit are in the middle of it. Sivin is a Lutheran pastor with young children. Keep him and the others in your prayers and on your radar. The more global focus on these guys the more measured the government's response will be.

Sivin blogs at sivinkit.net.He tweets at twitter.com/sivinkit

1 comment:

Sivin Kit said...

Thanks for your support Brad. A Number of my church members and many friends were there in the heart of the city.

I was not able to be there.

I have updated my blog with relevant links if you are interested to plunge deeper.