• Dow plans to start selling solar shingles next year. ~ link
• Arizona has deflation. Overall grocery prices are 20% less than a year ago. ~ link
• Lunch with Luis Palau was great -- maybe 350 area pastors attended. I'm really impressed with the festival approach they're taking these days and in particular the "seasons of service' that go with them. This is a giant step forward toward a more holistic approach to mission.
• "A comprehensive demographic study of more than 200 countries finds that there are 1.57 billion Muslims of all ages living in the world today, representing 23% of an estimated 2009 world population of 6.8 billion." ~ Summary of the new Pew Forum study
• Unification Church ("Moonies") founder Sun Myung-moon, now nearly 90-years-old, has handed over key responsibilities to Hyung Jin-moon, his 30-year-old son. His son grew up in the US and studied theology at Harvard. Is this an indicator of future moves toward the mainstream? ~ link
Post a Comment