Tuesday, May 3

Random

> INTERESTING STORY about low-emission luxury yachts in this week's Economist. And it's not just for the rich. ~ link

YOUNG FAMILY of five touring US in school bus they converted into a home. ~ link

COLIN KAEPERNICK, who was at Pitman High School with Betsy, just landed a quarterback gig with the San Francisco 49ers -- assuming that the NFL doesn't implode itself. ~ link

HOW DID that happen? I hit Ctr-V and the item that was on the clipboard before the last item I pasted appeared on the screen.

LDS experimenting with green buildings ~ link

MY SERMON from 1 Peter 1:1-12. There was too much interesting stuff in there and I think the sermon got too long. That happens occasionally. But the message was solid and encouraging -- at least to me. And I'm my own worst critic. ~ link

No comments: