Wednesday, May 18

FIREFOX PROBLEMS
Over the past few weeks I've experienced problems with my web-browser staling out. It always works with a second click of the link. I've also had problems with it randomly crashing. I decided to update Firefox to 1.0.4 -- but after doing that the browser didn't work at all. I did an XP system restore to ten days ago. But Firefox just crashed on me again. I've scanned for viruses and spyware -- and the machine is clean (although, I'm sure that since I'm having to use IE I'll start to pick up some spyware). Any suggestions (other than that of the rich wise-guy who always says, "get a mac")?

UPDATE: I've fixed the 1.0.4 problem by making an adjustment to the firewall. So I'm running the updated Firefox. Let's see if it fixes the other issues.

No comments: