Sunday, June 12

FAITH QUIZ
I can't believe that I'm doing an online quiz and playing blog tag -- all on the same day. My only excuse for the tag is that I enjoy the others who are playing it and feel honored that they'd choose me for such an important assignment. And my excuse for the quiz is that Scot McKnight seemed to like it and I've been enjoying his thoughts lately.

So here is the box that the theological worldview quiz thinks I belong in. In many ways I am probably closer to a Wesleyan than anything -- although I'm probably closer to a Lutheran in sacramental perspective. Since the quiz didn't have a Lutheran category it lumped that information into the Roman Catholic box.


You scored as Evangelical Holiness/Wesleyan. You are an evangelical in the Wesleyan tradition. You believe that God's grace enables you to choose to believe in him, even though you yourself are totally depraved. The gift of the Holy Spirit gives you assurance of your salvation, and he also enables you to live the life of obedience to which God has called us. You are influenced heavily by John Wesley and the Methodists.

Evangelical Holiness/Wesleyan


89%

Roman Catholic


79%

Neo orthodox


71%

Emergent/Postmodern


46%

Fundamentalist


43%

Classical Liberal


32%

Reformed Evangelical


32%

Charismatic/Pentecostal


29%

Modern Liberal


14%

What's your theological worldview?
created with QuizFarm.com

No comments: