Sunday, June 12

TAGGED, AGAIN...
I should have dropped out when I could. Sean tagged me on the movie circuit. And since I like Sean I'll actually do it -- although I'm not a big film person. Yes, I really enjoy a good chase scene but I'd never go to the theatre just to see one. And really there are only three types of movies I like: 1) comedy that is built around timing (e.g. Peter Sellers and Laurel and Hardy; 2) esoteric foreign films which are outside my cultural box; 3) animation.

Total number of films I own on DVD/video: just a few

The last film I bought: The Incredibles -- wonderful animation, storyline, and plot development

The last film I watched: Star Wars (Episode III): Revenge of the Sith. It was okay but I think that George was pushing it just trying to get the project done. I, too, am glad to see the story completed. I'd now like to see all six movies in sequence.

Five films that I watch a lot or that mean a lot to me: I don't really watch too many movies over and over. There are a few that I own because I enjoy watching them again occasionally. In additon to the already mentioned Incredibles,
> The Pink Panther (the whole series)
> Babette's Feast
> Monsters, Inc
> Shrek & Shrek II
> Finding Nemo

Tag 5 people and have them put this in their journal/blog: (I'll pick on a different group this time)
Karl Naslund
Randall Friesen
Linea Lanoie
Linda Gilmore
Kevin Chang

Now, I hope that I don't wake up tomorrow to find that I've been tagged for my favorite fast-food or favorite cars or...

No comments: