Sunday, June 12

TAGGED!
Linea picked on me in the book tag.

Number of books I own: adequate

Last book I bought:
> Churches that Make a Difference: Reaching Your Community with Good News and Good Works by Ronald Sider, Philip N. Olson, and Heidi Rolland Unruh

Latest books I am reading:
> Death by Meeting by Patrick Lencioni
> Christ Present in Faith: Luther's View of Justification by Tuomo Mannermaa
> The Jesus Creed by Scot McKnight
> The Scandal of the Evangelical Conscience by Ronald Sider
> Habits of the High-Tech Heart by Quetin Schultze

Last book I read (and have finished):
I think it's this one -- but I finished off a clump at once...
> One with God: Salvation as Deification and Justification by Veli-Matti Kärkkäinen

Five Books that mean a lot to me:
> The Chronicles of Narnia by CS Lewis
> The Great Divorce by CS Lewis
> Pia Desideria by Philip Jacob Spener
> Covenant Affirmations: This We Believe by Donald Frisk (Yes, it's a denominational book but it also one of the best summaries of what Christians believe. I give a lot away)
> Mother Church: Ecclesiology and Ecumenism by Carl Braaten (not exactly a classic but it stimulated my passion for ecumenism)

Tag Five More:
Bud Locke
Sean Meade
Steve Evans
Dan Whitmarsh
Ragamuffin Man

No comments: