Saturday, June 18

SATURDAY
> AOL is entering into the free content and portal market.

> Happy Father's Day tomorrow. I talked with Kent on the phone this evening. He needed instructions on how to use the gas grill. They're going to have a Father's Day cook-out in my honor tomorrow. Of course, I'll be in Colorado. But it's the thought that counts. Right? :-)

> The Feast started tonight and while I'm not technically a participant, the board I'm on provided us with meal tickets. The first meal was this evening and I got to eat with Mike & Carrie Gillett, and kids. Mike is a US Army chaplain. He returns to Iraq on Wednesday. Mike and I were students together at Fuller. Then he followed me to North Park. They're good friends.

Other close encounters: Dean & Pat Anderson who were a part of our church in Texas. Pat is the one who got Kirk interested in piano and she was his first teacher. Don & Deanne Holmertz, Rick & Marci Hampton, Jeffrey Jones...

No comments: