Friday, June 30

Random

...A public draft of the human sexuality paper developed by the Board of the Ordered Ministry of the Evangelical Covenant Church is now available online. This should be a good discussion starter.

Flip Flops...Flip flops could be damaging your career (and your feet). Tell me it's not true! -- Not that I have a career I'm worried about. I'm just getting used to wearing them again in preparation for island life.

...I've discovered an interesting blogger named Rick Mansfield. A PhD student in biblical studies, he has some outstanding posts on Bible translations. Scroll thru his archives. He also has movie reviews.

...I don't remember mentioning that Groda, my six-year-old African frog, has become the ward of the Muller triplets -- Danika, Evan, and Jared -- who will themselves be six in a few weeks. Now, unless Kirk gets a place where he can have pets, I need to find homes for our dog Rusty and cat Tex (mentioned yesterday).

...59% of the people who play games on their cell phones are female. That is consistent with the overall trend in gaming. So much for the geeky boy stereotype.

No comments: