Thursday, October 29

Random

McDONALD'S is pulling out of Iceland. It's the economy. ~ link

• "NO MEN OR women needed: Scientists create sperm and eggs from stem cells" ~ link

• SATURDAY is the 492nd anniversary of the posting of Luther's 95 theses. I was thinking that I'd dress up as Martin Luther to hand out the Halloween candy. But that might be misconstrued because I'm guessing that most people in my neighborhood think that Martin Luther was black.

A COUPLE of Arizona Cardinals in practice attire were eating double-doubles at the In-N-Out while we were doing lunch today. I don't know who they were but everyone else in the restaurant seemed to know. Even a little old lady stopped by to give them some serious advice about beating the Carolina Panthers on Sunday.

• "NEARLY one in five deaths in rich countries is caused by smoking, according to new data released this week by the World Health Organisation." ~ link

2 comments:

ThomInAZ said...

Now this was hilarious, especially the Martin Luther jab for Halloween!...I hear ya!

xuefen said...

I am imagining that what you look like when you are dressing up as Martin Luther. I think it will be fun. :-)