Monday, December 29
• "For a decade, Russian academic Igor Panarin has been predicting the US will fall apart in 2010. For most of that time, he admits, few took his argument -- that an economic and moral collapse will trigger a civil war and the eventual breakup of the US -- very seriously. Now he's found an eager audience: Russian state media." ~ link
As though any of these other entities are any more economically or politically stable than the US... Who gets the internet?
• Midwestern States in the US have been having internet issues today ~ link
• Strange story of an Episcopal priest who throws money around in New York City nightclubs ~ link
• Inside scoop on how US wireless carriers are overcharging for texting ~ link
• The creation care Green Bible is receiving mixed reviews. No surprise. ~ link